Visual Communications/Print Procurement CoordinatorMassachusetts - Canton 12/18/2018 Apply Now Apply Later
GENERAL SUMMARY: Manage the flow, purchasing and communication of all store visual collateral including the signage request process, store art and props. Partner with Creative team in the strategizing, planning, development and production of visual components such as promotional signage/campaigns and graphics that add impact to store. #FitForYou
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain preferred as well as secondary printing resources to utilize as needed. Vette suppliers based on their core competencies, ability to meet deadlines and their cost effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Creative and Brand team to help develop project plans, specifications and scope of work for each project request.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and the delivery of the detailed project plan and scope of work based on needs of the business and requests.
- Production -- related responsibilities include: establish and revise production schedule, budgeting, traffic drafts, obtain proofs and other materials between internal departments.
- Maintain & evolve store signage digital program (AcessVia).
- Maintain database of varied store formats to allow for customization of sign programs.
- Develop/Maintain a tracking system to improve adherence to deadlines.
- Manage the opening process of new and renovated stores, including coordination all props and visual collateral
- Oversee the day to day fulfillments requests coming for the field.
- Assist with special requests coming for outside depts.
- Assist in special visual projects the benefit the overall company.
- Travel to stores periodically to evaluate and ensure proper execution of new and existing signage and visual programs.
- Bring forth creative solutions based on best practices in the industry.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related Field.
- 3-5 Years specialty retail visual merchandising, print management, working with POP project management, merchandising, graphics or marketing department
- Proficient computer skills; Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint); Experience in Adobe InDesign/PhotoShop
- Experience in a fast paced, high energy and dynamic environment
- Sensitivity to immediate needs and deadlines.
- Good project management skills and attention to detail.
- Good level of creativity.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction; etc.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.