Junior PhotographerMassachusetts - Canton 03/15/2019 Apply Now Apply Later
GENERAL SUMMARY: Conceptualize and photograph products in a high volume digital studio for e-commerce, print and social channels while maintaining photographic standards for quality and brand consistency. Experienced in post-capture processing skills and proficient in latest photography software. Skilled at retouching. Positive, creative thinker, very detail-oriented, organized, strong communicator that works well in a team environment or individually. #FitForYou
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Select and assemble proper equipment, properly light subjects and photograph products.
* Processing of images and maintain digital files by utilizing established project and file naming conventions and for digital-file storage.
* Retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other photography software.
* Knowledge of video production, editing, motion graphics and gifs beneficial.
* Maintain studio, photo equipment, sets and props.
* Pro-active problem-solving both technically and creatively.
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently on tight deadlines.
* Stay up-to-date on necessary software, equipment and photography practices.
* Additional responsibilities set by manager.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Critical relationships and partnerships include: Creative, Brand & Wholesale teams.
* Experienced in product and on-figure photography including apparel, shoes and accessories.
* Experienced in a variety of studio settings ranging from e-com to editorial as well as on location.
* A strong portfolio that demonstrates applied techniques and a working knowledge of lighting, compositions, color quality and aesthetics for both fashion and product photography.
* Proficient with Mac, Capture One, Photoshop, OSX, RAW file conversion and color calibration.
* Technical knowledge of camera types and image processing.
* Digital retouching and archiving knowledge required.
* Keen eye for detail and quality control.
* Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Flexible schedule and ability to travel as necessary to fulfill photography requirements (extended periods, nights, weekends).
* Ability to compose and provide minimal styling.
* Ability to interpret creative direction into tangible images with minimal supervision.
* Patience and flexibility.
* Good people skills.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
* Work is performed in studio/office environment.
* Sitting/Standing for 90% of the time.
* Ability to use computer keyboard, monitor and other office equipment.
* Ability to setup photo equipment and set-up & take-down a studio set.
* Ability to lift/move 50+ pounds.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.